Monday, September 17, 2012

Today's Stitch [September 17]


Today has been a really good day so far! Aside from the fact that my computer hates me today, this fall weather has put me into a really good mood! I've been so productive and thought I'd share with you guys what my day's been looking like so far!

1) Shakespeare is my life! Haha, well this weekend it was. I read the entire play Measure for Measure yesterday so that I had it finished for today's class. I hadn't heard of it before, but it was surprisingly really good! I can't wait to read more of Sir Shakespeare's masterpieces :)

2) I've been trying to squeeze in time anywhere I can for just reading on my own! I'm reading this awesome steampunk book right now about a vampire that Dracula was actually based on (well, according to this book) and it's so cool! So when my nose wasn't buried in my Shakespeare textbook, it was in this lovely book instead! 

3) With fall weather comes so much inspiration to knit fantastic new projects! I'm obsessed with the color orange right now, so I'm making a hat that hopefully will be finished sometime in the near future! I love the cabled pattern I chose to do and I can't wait to share the finished project with you guys!

4) I need to find time to journal! So much has been going on in my life that I hope to carve out some time tonight to dedicate to writing down everything that's floating on in my head. I miss having the time to journal more frequently, but that's what I get for making myself so busy! Oh, well, let's hope tonight there can be a little time to set aside for some quality time with my little journal :)


Hope you all had a fantastic weekend and are enjoying this cool weather! It's the absolute perfect temperature for running, so I'm making sure I take advantage of it as best I can! And knitting new projects to keep me snuggly and warm is definitely number one on my to do list. I hope your autumns are off to as great of a start as mine and have a fabulous week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...