Thursday, September 6, 2012

Friday's Favorites


It's FRIDAY!!! I'm so excited because this weekend could seriously not come soon enough. I really need a break from all of my classes to just relax and catch up on everything I've been slacking on lately. And I'm making some cupcakes this weekend! They're going to be super cute, so I'll be sure to share them with you once I make them :) But enough babbling! Here's what I've been eyeing this past week :)


1) They aren't what I'm making this weekend, but aren't these panda cupcakes so cute??? Pandas are my favorite animal, so I definitely need to make time to make these cuties! I bet they taste delicious too :)


2) How awesome are these shark fin ice cubes? I'm obsessed with shark week, so these may be making an appearance next year! Too bad I have to wait until August comes back around!


3) Mmmmm I NEED Keep Calm notebook because it pretty much describes my life! Haha, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have cupcakes!


4) I love these anchor tights so much! I'm so excited for fall so that I can wear tights and maybe even add fun ones like these to the collection! 


5) I've become super obsessed with dresses lately, so I can't get over how cute this dress is! The collar is adorable and the whole style just works! 


6) Winnie the Pooh mugs! Pooh is my favorite, so I would just die if I had this mug! 


7) Yum! I love Starbucks Frappuccinos, so what could taste better than the ice cream version


8) I love love love this pastel kitchen. I'm definitely using this as inspiration when I get my own kitchen! 


9) Isn't that just the most adorable thing you've ever seen? I have to find the pattern for this yoda hat because it is just too perfect for words!


10) Story of my life! If I didn't love cookies so dang much I wouldn't be so worried about my weight! I guess going for a run is worth the delicious taste of cookies...



And that's everything from me this Friday! I've got a fun weekend planned, so I hope you guys have a nice weekend too! I will definitely share the happenings later! So have a fantastic Friday and try not to eat too many cookies :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...