Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My first Mod Cloth dress


That's right. I finally ordered my very first dress from Mod Cloth and I must say, I'm in love! I have been pining over Mod Cloth's dresses well over a year now, so when I saw they were having a SUPER sale, I knew it was finally my time. I manage to snag a dress from only $14. And it's the best $14 I've ever spent in my life. 

 

Don't you just love the style? I'm a sucker for sheer sleeves, so this one just fits my own style perfectly! It's called the Owl Over Again Dress because of the adorable little owls all over! 


I'm way too in love with this dress. Would it be bad if I wore it every day for the rest of the year? Haha, I wish I could do that! I'm waiting for the perfect day to debut this baby because it deserves a very special occasion to be brought out into this world. Oh! And you know what else was amazing about this order from Mod Cloth? It came with a free gift! 


How cute are these bobby pins? I was so excited when I found them as my free gift with my dress! They made my first time experience that much sweeter :) Have any of you ever ordered from Mod Cloth? Was it as magical as mine? I'm definitely going to keep my eye out for great deals because the dresses are just too perfect to pass up! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...