Monday, September 24, 2012

Today's Stitch [September 24]


Time is just slipping by lately! There's only one week left until October! And before you know it, it'll be Thanksgiving and then Christmas! Haha, okay maybe I'm getting a bit ahead of myself. But this month really did fly by. And it's been amazing! I can't wait for October to come along because it's full of Fall and Quidditch fun! As for now, life has been pretty busy...

1) I've been trying soooo hard to stay planned ahead this month when it comes to blogging. I've fallen a bit behind lately, so I'm definitely trying to plan things out better so that I can be a bit more organized when it comes to posting about this amazing season!

2) I am absolutely in love with the Sweet On Paris scent from Bath & Body Works. I literally use this lotion everyday and I haven't gotten tired of it, even though I've had it for over a month. Don't you just love finding scents you fall in love with? 

3) Right now I'm reading Unspoken and it's AMAZING! Seriously, not only is the cover gorgeous but I just can't stop reading. Hopefully I can finish it either today or tomorrow and finally figure out how everything will wrap up! 

4) My new phone case FINALLY came in the mail! Yayayayayay!!! It came just in time for the official start of Autumn and I love it so much. I can't stop touching my phone and admiring my adorable new owl case. He's just so cute! 

5) Time to start a new knitting project! I'm thinking of doing another dimple hat but this time in purple. I think it'll be cute and someone at the hospital we donate some of our knitted projects to will love it! So hopefully I can get a good start on that tonight!

Wow, this has been such a busy time for me! I've got group projects, papers to write, and clubs to go to, so life has just been non-stop. I love being busy, though, so I guess I can't complain! I hope you guys had a great Monday and have a fantastic week as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...