Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday's Favorites


It's FRIDAY!!!!!! Ahhh I've been waiting for this day all week because it's finally the weekend! And it's almost October!!! Mmmm my favorite time of year has finally arrived and I can't wait for it to start :) And now that it's October, that means we're closer to Thanksgiving, which means we're closer to Christmas! Yay!! Haha, you could say I'm in a good mood :) So here's everything that's been making me smile even more this week! 


1) How cute are these button cookies?? I am so trying these out when I get the chance! They're perfect for crafters like me :)


2) I love these Harry Potter pencils so much! Where can I get them, because they'd be perfect for school!


3) My animal ring obsession just about died when I saw this elephant ring! He's sooooo adorable! 


4) I want these Disney sweaters so bad! Every. Single. One. They're just too cute to pass up! 


5) I would absolutely love to host a Book Exchange Party! That is such a brilliant idea for book lovers :)


6) HARRY POTTER RINGS!!!!! I am so obsessed with these, it's not even funny. I need to find where these are from and get one ASAP! 


7) This pumpkin bundt cake is so perfect for fall. And I bet it tastes delicious too! 


8) I love this little cozy nook so much. I could imagine cuddling up with a book and staying here all day and night. The lights are just perfect too! 


9) I am loving cozy sweaters right now. They're perfect to wear in this cool fall weather! 


10) So true. I do love cookies. A little too much. So if you give me cookies, you're guaranteed to be my new best friend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...