It's FRIDAY!!!!!! Ahhh I've been waiting for this day all week because it's finally the weekend! And it's almost October!!! Mmmm my favorite time of year has finally arrived and I can't wait for it to start :) And now that it's October, that means we're closer to Thanksgiving, which means we're closer to Christmas! Yay!! Haha, you could say I'm in a good mood :) So here's everything that's been making me smile even more this week!
1) How cute are these button cookies?? I am so trying these out when I get the chance! They're perfect for crafters like me :)
2) I love these Harry Potter pencils so much! Where can I get them, because they'd be perfect for school!
3) My animal ring obsession just about died when I saw this elephant ring! He's sooooo adorable!
4) I want these Disney sweaters so bad! Every. Single. One. They're just too cute to pass up!
5) I would absolutely love to host a Book Exchange Party! That is such a brilliant idea for book lovers :)
6) HARRY POTTER RINGS!!!!! I am so obsessed with these, it's not even funny. I need to find where these are from and get one ASAP!
7) This pumpkin bundt cake is so perfect for fall. And I bet it tastes delicious too!
8) I love this little cozy nook so much. I could imagine cuddling up with a book and staying here all day and night. The lights are just perfect too!
9) I am loving cozy sweaters right now. They're perfect to wear in this cool fall weather!
10) So true. I do love cookies. A little too much. So if you give me cookies, you're guaranteed to be my new best friend :)