Sunday, September 9, 2012

Crafty Caterpillars and Baking Butterflies



I'm a very crafty person, so I have a lot of ideas floating around in this crazy brain of mine. I'll think about that craft or think about a new food I want to make nonstop until it actually happens. When I have all of the ingredients or materials, I get butterflies just waiting for when I FINALLY have time to turn my visions into reality. 

Am I crazy? Am I the only one who has a crush on crafting and baking? It's like when you like a boy. When you think of him, you feel all warm and tingly inside. Then, when you're with him, those feelings are amplified times 10. Well, that's what happens to me and my passion. I've been planning on making these owl cupcakes for a little over a week and I just can't stop thinking about them. I got the some of the ingredients on Thursday and the rest on Saturday, but I'm not making them until later today. DO YOU KNOW HOW CRAZY THIS MAKES ME? 


(Image from Pinterest)

I've been telling everyone about these cute little cupcakes I'm going to make and I've been counting down the days until I can make them. This also happens when I find a new pattern I want to sew or a new pattern for a cute new scarf. I just can't wait to see how it turns out and it makes me so excited to see the outcome! Since this is literally all I've been thinking about for the past week, I really wanted to share my crazy crush with you guys and see if I'm not alone. Do you feel those butterflies too? Haha, I'm probably just crazy! But soon I'll be crazy with incredibly cute cupcakes, so I don't really care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...