Friday, September 21, 2012

Craft Corner: Dimple Hat


I am so excited that I finally finished this project! I am absolutely obsessed with this orange color right now, and I knew it would be the perfect yarn for this hat! I found the free pattern from Ravelry and couldn't get over how cute it was! So I decided to give it a try of my own and this is how it turned out!


 Isn't it absolutely perfect for the fall weather coming up? I just love staring at it because it's so cute! And it actually fits well! A lot of times when I make hats, they fit all weird, but not this one. I love how the top of the had ended up and I'm definitely making this one again. I'm so excited to show off my Dimpled Hat this fall because it's definitely a favorite piece of mine now! 

Have any of you made anything perfect for the crisp weather moving in? I'm starting on a pink cowl now, and it's coming along really well! If you guys have any projects, I'd love to hear them! Just make sure you're staying warm! And now I'm off to put on my new hat and never take it off :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...