Saturday, October 27, 2012

Craft Corner: Garland Cowl

That's right, I've got another cowl to share with you guys! And this time it's PINK!!! I bought this super awesome, bright yarn from this adorable little yarn shop about 20 minutes from my house called Knitting Temptations. I had no idea what I wanted to use it for, so I went to Ravelry and spent some quality time with the pattern search. After a little bit, I found this adorable Garland Cowl pattern and I knew I had found the one :) 

Aaaaaahhh I just can't get enough of this cowl! The pattern is subtle, yet super pretty! I understand why it's called a Garland Cowl because it's kind of delicate and light when you're wearing it! And I am seriously in love with this color. I love pairing this scarf with one of my bright large crochet bows because the colors pop so much! Haha, I probably wear this once a weak because I love it wayyy too much! I was actually so excited to make it that I finished it in only two days, which is pretty quick for me to complete an entire cowl! Ravelry is honestly the most amazing website in the universe. No matter what yarn you have, there's always the perfect project waiting to be found there. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...