Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Currently...


Obsessing over...
My small crocheted bows, wearing scarves everyday to survive the dropping temperatures, anything pumpkin flavored, decorating for Halloween, finishing everything during these midterm weeks, and finally going home for the first time in 6 weeks tomorrow! 

Working on...
Way too many projects! A birthday cowl for my roommate, an adorable new cowl for me, more and more crochet bows, a market bag for my sister, and a hat for charity. 

Thinking about...
What would happen if I simply refused to do any of my homework anymore, going to LONDON this summer for the Literary London program at my school, how to improve my Quidditch team, drinking gallons of piping hot tea, and snuggling up with a good book in this fall weather. 

Listening to...
Michael Buble...and that's pretty much it! I could listen to him sing every day for the rest of my life :) 

Wishing for...
Some chocolate chip pumpkin bread, a copy of JK Rowling's new book, more time to read and read and read  and then read some more, my puppy, a kitchen to cook yummy desserts I find on Pinterest, the time to finish all of the projects I'm working on, and some well deserved quality time with my amazing family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...