Sunday, October 14, 2012

Kitchen Krazy: Pumpkin Creme Cupcakes


Yup, you read that right! I FINALLY had time to do some pumpkin baking! It's about time, right?? I found a recipe for these cupcakes at Undressed Skeleton and knew I had to make them! They only have 70 calories each and sounded absolutely delicious. So once I finally had a kitchen, these yummy cupcakes were one of the first things I whipped up :)


First, I mixed all of the yummy pumpkin batter ingredients together


Then, in a separate bowl, I mixed together the equally delicious cream cheese filling ingredients 


I filled up the cupcake molds with 1/3 cup of batter, a spoonful of cream cheese filling, and then another spoonful of pumpkin batter! They looked and smelled so delicious before I even backed them...I had to refrain myself from eating them right then and there. Haha, not really, but I was super excited to see how they turned out! So I baked them for 20 minutes and....


Ta da! 12 delicious 70 calorie Pumpkin Cream Cupcakes. These are the perfect lower calorie treat to fix any pumpkin craving! I would so recommend this recipe because it's super easy, low calorie, and delicious! I had a blast making them and I know I'll definitely make them again in the future! First pumpkin baking excursion of the season, I can confidently say, was definitely a success :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Thank you for stopping by my blog :) Those cupcakes look delicious...

    Emma xx
    Emmaknitted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...