Thursday, October 25, 2012

Friday's Favorites


It's Halloween Weekend! Finally! Sadly, I will be out of town this weekend for a wedding, but I hope all of you have fantastically spooky weekends filled with candy, pumpkins, and costumes! Before you go crazy at all of your scary parties, here's what I've been obsessed with this week :)


1) Marilyn Monroe is seriously amazing. I watched Some Like It Hot the other day and was absolutely mesmerized by her performance. She is definitely one of my idols now!


2) Kitty donuts! Can you believe there's such a thing??? I love donuts like it's nobody's business, so these are just too perfect! I'd feel bad eating them, but I bet they taste absolutely delicious. 


3) These spiderweb nails are just perfect for Halloween! I love how they're creeping in from the corner. So cute!


4) I've recently become obsessed with fun marshmallows, so when I saw these heart shaped marshmallows I couldn't get over how awesome they were. Did you know they have pumpkin shaped/flavored marshmallows too?? Haha, I'm going to have to have a hot chocolate party just to have an excuse to buy every single kind of marshmallow Walmart carries!


5) Tehe, this kitty definitely looks like he had a nice Halloween! I'm pretty sure I looked like this every single time after I went trick-or-treating. Candy is just too tempting to say no too! 


6) I want this keep calm mug SO BAD! Not only does it have a tea cup, but it also tells you to eat more cake. Those are definitely two musts in life :)


7) A Batman ring! Ahhh I would absolutely love to add this one to my collection! 


8) This list just perfectly describes the fall season. If only Ohio would stop with this ridiculous 79 degree weather and just let us have our autumn cool, crisp air back! 


9) Mmmmm don't these M&M peanut butter chip cookie bars look absolutely amazing? Pretty sure I'm drooling just looking at them...


10) Look how awesome these candy corn cupcakes are! I so wish I was that creative in the kitchen. There are so many possibilities with icings and cake colors that you can create the coolest yummy treats ever! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...