Thursday, October 11, 2012

Friday's Favorites


It's FRIDAY!! And you know what? Today is the start of my Fall Break (a three day weekend) and I'm so happy to finally be able to go home! I haven't been home in over 6 weeks, so I am loving being able to snuggle up with my puppy and bake to my little heart's desire. Life is definitely good :) Here's what I've been loving this week!


1) With Fall finally here, I've been craving everything Halloween related, especially some good old Halloween Candy. Mmm holidays are always the best time of the year! 


2) I absolutely LOVE this chalkboard wall in this kitchen. What a great idea to keep track of what you need to buy! 


3) How cute are these owl nails? I mean, I didn't even know this was possible! I definitely have to try this out myself!


4) Oh my goodness, I have been craving a a peanut butter banana sandwich for so long, so when I saw this picture I just about drooled right on my computer. I need to make one soon before I end up eating the screen itself! 


5) These crocheted Pokemon are just too cute! I love adorable little crochet animals, and when I saw Squirtle, who's my favorite Pokemon, I just could not get over how adorable he was! 


6) This tea print would go perfectly up on my wall in my room! Hehe, it pretty much describes my life :)


7) Doesn't this caramel apple look so yummy? With caramel, white chocolate, and crushed oreos, how much better could you get?? 


8) I need this Harry Potter mug. Like now, please!


9) I think these Star Wars posters are so cool. The colors are so pretty and they would look fantastic hung up together!


10) Hearth shaped macarons. On cupcakes. Could you get any more adorable?? I don't think I'd even want to eat them because they look so gosh darn cute. Okay, I'd eat them. Haha, but I would make sure to take a million pictures first :)


2 comments:

  1. Ooooh I've seen those heart shaped macarons before! SO SO cute. I wish I was skilled enough to make them myself!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...