Monday, October 1, 2012

Bye, Bye September...


Oh my goodness! It's actually October now! Yay! I can't believe how quickly that month passed, but I'm so excited for this new month ahead. I've got so many fun things planned and so many new experiences waiting to happen! But let's not forget about all of the amazing things that happened in September! Here are some of my favorite posts from the last month...


September really was an awesome month! I finished some fantastic projects and was even able to bake some yummy desserts in my dinky little dorm kitchen. I can't wait to see what October has in store! I'm thinking hot mugs of tea, pumpkin smoothies, cozy sweaters, thick scarves, and movie nights are definitely in my future. Yes, September was an awesome month, but here's to an even more fabulous October :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...