Monday, October 29, 2012

Pinspiration: Dream Closet

Every time I look at pins on Pinterest, I always find myself drooling over the adorable outfits and accessories everyone else in the world seems to have but me. I started pinning these to my My Style board, but I realized that I didn't actually own these clothes, so I decided to make board dedicated to My Dream Closet. Here are the pins of things that I would absolutely die if they were actually in my own closet...













Every time I look at these pins, I just wish I could steal them and keep them as my own! Seriously, my life would be so much more colorful if I could steal these clothes and bags! Oh well, I guess a girl can dream....but hopefully I can build up my closet this Black Friday! I know it's still a month away, but you can never start planning too early :)

2 comments:

  1. ahh lovely images! i've been eyeing that sheep sweater myself, it's too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red sheep sweater is so sweet.

    Also, I've been meaning to make a collar necklace for myself. That Jcrew top is giving me some inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...