Sunday, October 21, 2012

Golden Rubber Ducks and The Phoenix Cup






1. Campus is absolutely gorgeous this time of year. I'm obsessed with the changing leaves!
2. Have I mention I loved my campus? Here's the sundial in front of McKracken Hall.
3. More pretty leaves on campus :)





4. The poster for my Quidditch Tournament! We hosted the third annual Phoenix Cup1
5. 9 teams came it the elimination round was intense! We lost our first game, but OSU and Ball State had an awesome championship game.
6. Love me some Miami Quidditch :)

7. All of the trophies! Every team got a trophy just for being awesome :)
8. The winning team got to take home this awesome trophy where the poster design is sketched into the glass.
9. Miami's trophy! Yes, that is a gold rubber duck laying in red sparkle paper. It's the goblet of fire! Like I said, pretty awesome.

10. Our Phoenix Cup t-shirt logo. I absolutely love how the colors turned out!
11. There's nothing like knitting between games to pass the time :)
12. Someone just HAD to bring a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavored Beans. Alas, Earwax!

So overall it was an absolutely fantastic weekend! Our team went 2-2, which could have been better but we'll take what we can get! I got a lot of movie watching done too from my movie list so I'm really excited about that progress! I have been spending a lot of quality time with my Shakespeare textbook, but as an English major I'm not complaining :)

I hope you guys enjoyed your weekends as well! Tomorrow's Monday, which means another fabulous week of class, movies, and knitting new projects when I should be doing homework. Ah, the life of a college student!


1 comment:

  1. those leaves are amazing! i'm a newer follower love the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...