Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pinspiration: Kitchens


That's right! Last week I shared my Healthy Dessert Pins from my beloved Pinterest, but you can't forget the biggest necessity for baking: A kitchen! I've been finding super pretty kitchens that I absolutely adore, so I thought, why not share them this week? So here are some kitchens that caught my eye and are definitely going to be used as inspiration when I put together my own kitchen! 










Aren't all of those kitchens gorgeous? Looking at all of them makes me want to bake so much! I know most of them are bright and colorful, but that's the kind of mood baking puts me in, so why not show that in the kitchen? Hopefully one of these can be mine one day :)


2 comments:

  1. I would love to cook in any of those kitchens so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oh! I love the hot pink retro stove!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...