Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pinspiration: Halloween Food


So for this week's Pinspiration, I'm cheating and not using Pinterest. Instead, I'm using my other favorite image website imgfave. I've been finding adorable Halloween Food images and I just have to share them with you all! They put me in the Halloween mood, not to mention they make me insanely hungry! I'm going to have to do some serious baking when I go home thanks to these pictures :)












Don't you just want to go out to the store, buy every Halloween themed food in site, plop down in front of the TV, and gorge yourself while watching Hocus Pocus? Haha, well I sure do! I'm going to go find myself some orange Oreos and be one happy camper :)


1 comment:

  1. The ghost cookies and skeleton cupcakes are my favorites. So spooky!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...