Thursday, October 18, 2012

Friday's Favorites


Andddd it's Friday! This week actually went by super fast, but I guess that's because I've been looking forward to this weekend for forever! My school is hosting our Quidditch tournament this weekend, so we've been planning and practicing a ton and it's finally here! Woo hoo! Haha, so it's about time. Anyways, enough about me and my boring school life. Here's what I've been obsessed with this past week!


1) How cool are these batman earrings?? They're so cool! I would love to be able to add these to my collection :)


2) These monthly owls are absolutely adorable! I love the ones for April and October. Pretty sure you can't get much cuter than an owl dressed up as a bunny...


3) I love this kitty pocket so much! I added a pocket to a sweatshirt to dress it up a while back and didn't even think to do a super fun print. I'll definitely have to try that out next time! 


4) Harry Potter shoes! I wish I had good enough artistic talent to be able to do this to every single one of my shoes, because I totally would! Nothing would be as cool as having a pair of these shoes. 


5) This 2012 London wish is going to be a 2013 reality!!! I'm officially going to London for 6 weeks this summer and I absolutely cannot wait :)


6) Just look at these adorable fish pops. It actually looks like a fishy swimming in the ocean! And the added sand and bubbles are just too cute. I wouldn't be able to bring myself to eat them because I wouldn't be able to stop looking at them! 


7) Mmmmm, Lucky Charms will probably always be one of my favorite cereals ever. I even had some this morning! Haha, the little marshmallows are bound to put a smile on anyone's face :)


8) These Halloween cupcakes are seriously awesome. I saw the little cupcake topper knives being sold at the grocery store and came this close to buying them because they looked so cool. It actually looks like the cupcakes are being stabbed! 


9) I absolutely love this heart blouse and burgundy pants. You can never have enough hearts in your wardrobe and colored pants always add that extra pop to an outfit. I just want to steal this to stash in my own closet so badly! 


10) This motto is so true. I would love to have a print of this for my room because it describes exactly how I want to be in life...except for the whole part about not being able to brighten up my own life...it's Friday so I'd say my life is bright enough :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...