Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pinspiration: Dresses


I love dresses and it's my dream to have an entire wardrobe of just dresses. I'm far from achieving that dream, but I've started out a nice little collection in my closet! I get most of my dress obsession from my dresses Pinterest board. There are so many adorable dresses out there that I just love them all! Here are my top ten favorites that I've pinned throughout the last year :)












*Sigh* I really want every single one of these dresses in my closet right now. I don't care if the temperature is freezing outside and it's only getting colder...I would LOVE to wear these dresses every single day of my life! But, I am sadly a poor college student who cannot afford to drop $100 on a dress :( Oh well, at least I have my Pinterest boards to keep me happy....

2 comments:

  1. Wow! These dresses are darling. I especially love the last one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really these dresses show your love and creativity to your work i like mostly of these
    knee length party dresses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...